What's the job? We are looking for a talented .NET Developer to join a strong, thriving team in Sheffield. You will need to demonstrate experience in using the Microsoft technologies stack to develop applications.
What's the job? We are looking for a talented .NET Developer to join a strong, thriving team in Manchester. You will need to demonstrate experience in using the Microsoft technologies stack to develop applications.
What's the job? Software Engineer / Web Crawler Leeds
This is an amazing opportunity to develop a web crawling framework that will scrape the internet, and increase our data sources coverage.
Design, create and improve our distributed system of web crawlers
Build more and better ways to crawl relevant information
Integrate with the third party API's to improve results
Spend time researching and analysing new data scarping methods
And who's it for? Our client is a cutting-edge tech business who work with major global brands. They use in-house technologies to provide a unique and powerful service.
25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
Health care cash plan
What's the job? 2nd/3rd Line I.T. Engineer Sheffield
Are you working in IT support and looking for your next career move? If so, this may be the opportunity for you. My client, a highly recommended managed services company based in York, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their growing support team.
If you’re passionate about technology and want to work in a fast-paced and varied environment then you’ll fit right in. You’ll join a team of like-minded, dedicated technicians where you’ll hit the ground running, providing support to a wide range of clients and working with the latest technologies to provide professional solutions. Industry standard training courses will be available for the right candidate.
• Remote helpdesk support
• On-site installations
• Providing support for Windows based environments
• Consistently meeting SLA support targets
• Ability work as a team player or independently
A full clean driving license is essential for this role.
And who's it for? An award winning managed & digital services provider with their head office in Sheffield.
Lots of investment into training and company culture
Regular team bonuses
Company profit share
• Strong understanding of Windows environments (XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1)
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 installation & administration (including SBS)
• Exchange (2007/2010/2013) and Active Directory administration, installation & troubleshooting
• Excellent DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP & VPN skills
• Enterprise anti-virus suites
• Back-up technologies (Veeam, Symantec Backup Exec etc.)
• Good experience of full field installations
• Network/server migrations
• High level of PC and hardware maintenance and repair skills
• Microsoft Certifications
• Experience supporting Apple/Android/Blackberry mobile systems
• Cloud/off-site back-up solutions
• VMware/Hyper-V including ESXi installations
Apply For This Job
And who's it for? Our client provides gound-breaking management systems for partnership purposes. Their solutions are designed in such a way that they work across a wide range of funding streams and projects.
What's the job? Your role will involve designing and implementing intricate software solutions. These will be geared towards business-critical projects, and will be required to maintain core applications and systems.
Up to £30,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
What's the job? This isn't a graphic design role; the emphasis, rather, is on development. You will therefore need website-building experience, with knowledge of content management systems a requirement. Knowledge of different CMS's at enterprise level is desirable.