Role: Web Developer
Salary: £22,000 to £30,000 p.a depending on experience
Are you a looking for a new challenge?
Are you a talented Web Developer?
Do you understand the importance of being customer-centric?
Do you want to work for a Hull business that values your skills and allows you to develop your career?
Then we have the role for you!
As my client’s Web Developer, you will work as part of a development team to deliver quality web solutions, using a variety of technologies, content management systems and toolkits, such as Craft and Laravel.
· Coding using a variety of software.
· Working with different content management systems.
· Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards.
· Maintain a daily record of work completed and scheduled.
· Editing content, debugging code and reviewing others’ work.
· Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
· Liaising with outside agencies.
· Supporting existing web applications.
· Website testing.
· Post-sales technical support.
· Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
· jQuery, AJAX and JSON experience.
· A clear understanding of responsive design, web security and source control.
· To interpret written & verbal business requirements and technical specification documents.
· Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
· Great eye for design and keen attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Understanding of agile project methodologies.
· Minimum of 24 months experience in a similar role.
· Craft experience.
· WordPress experience.
· Laravel experience.
· Linux, Nginx configuration.
· Some experience of working with databases, payment gateways and third-party APIs (Sage Pay, WorldPay, PayPal)
The successful candidate for this role will receive a competitive salary between £22,000 to £30,000 per year plus some fantastic perks and benefits.
Does this sound like you?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If so, apply now!
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Jamie at Authentic Recruitment.
Authentic Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Authentic Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Keywords; HTML, HTML5, CCS, CCS3, Java, Java Script, jQuery, PHP, WordPress, Front-End, Front End, Web developer, Website Developer.